ZOTAC PCS AND WINDOWS 11 COMPATIBILITY
Microsoft announced that Windows 11 OS will be coming 2021 and with it, new requirements. So what are they?
To install or upgrade to Windows 11, devices must meet the following minimum hardware requirements:
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC).
– RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or greater.
– Storage: 64 GB* or greater available storage is required to install Windows 11.
– Additional storage space might be required to download updates and enable specific features.
– Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
– System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
– TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
– Display: High definition (720p) display, 9″ or greater monitor, 8 bits per color channel.
– Internet connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates, and to download and use some features.
– Windows 11 Home edition requires an Internet connection and a Microsoft Account to complete device setup on first use.